My favourite vacation occurs on a daily basis .. a brief hiatus in my mind. An outward expression of serenity masks the whirling kaleidoscope of thoughts, images, music, textures, memories, colours and ideas.
very interesing take on your favourite gettaway. I day dream a lot also on a daily basis. It helps me get through the winter blues. I am so curious about the sardine thing. Do tell...
I had the good fortune of listening to Ian Jukes speak at a conference and I've been committed ever since. Our little school of sardines is beginning to grow, including the addition of a couple of administrators. The theory is, that change happens when a small group of committed people are moving together toward a common goal rather than wait for change to come at a systemic board level.
very interesing take on your favourite gettaway. I day dream a lot also on a daily basis. It helps me get through the winter blues. I am so curious about the sardine thing. Do tell...
ReplyDeleteCheck out the Committed Sardines website ...
ReplyDeleteI had the good fortune of listening to Ian Jukes speak at a conference and I've been committed ever since. Our little school of sardines is beginning to grow, including the addition of a couple of administrators. The theory is, that change happens when a small group of committed people are moving together toward a common goal rather than wait for change to come at a systemic board level.